WEDNESDAY

Ready2goNOW
on 10/21/15 12:26 pm

Ugh...I am on kindle and spell check is out of control.

JEANNIE...not JULIA..

msn...

Kathy

Judy G.
on 10/21/15 1:52 pm - Galion, OH

Afternoon OFF Family!!!!!!!!!!

OMG just had a pop in visit from the OWNER!!!!!! He was so HAPPY how the place looked and how well we are doing here he gave us money to go out for dinner on HIM!!!!!!!!! This is twice now that he has done that for us!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Mind you he doesn't do this a lot nor to just any manager from what I have been told....OMG!!!!!!!! We are HAPPY CAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a flier in the mail to go see what we won at the place I bought my car...LMAOOOOO Rick said we should go see just for ****s and giggles...soooo off we go........be back later....

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lightswitch
on 10/21/15 6:16 pm

Good for you on the meal on the boss and what did you win...I hope it's something great.

carlak
on 10/21/15 2:04 pm - Bradenton, FL

Hi,

lim on Baby toddler patrol!!! My daughter is at a planning meeting for the new salon.

I did manage to get out with my cousin for lunch today.

My brother ho had the quad bypass on Monday dis owned me! Why I'll never know!!!! His loss!!

He sure can creAte drama 1000 miles away!!! Tells my sisters to tell me that he doesn't want to see or talk to me ever again! I never did anything to him!

If you have issues with me maybe you should talk to me about it. And not my sisters. I think it warrants a phone call to me? Am I right?

That stress I dont need!

On a positive note!

I go to the Dr for a follow up on Friday. I hope maybe we can go home sometime next week!

We have Indian Summer here today! It is almost 80 degrees!!!

Vic my heart goes out to you today!!!

Carla

image hosting site

ArleneG
on 10/21/15 2:18 pm

Wow, oh wow, Carla. Sorry about your brother. So very sorry. It is his loss. My oldest sister died earlier this year. We hadn't kept in touch all the time because she was into one of her daughters and grandchildren. Only that daughter and her kids. It was her choice, her older 2 kids and the youngest did not exist for her. But I started to call her six months before she passed and we sort of got to know each other again. NOW, my youngest sister is the same. Her daughter is 43 and is tied to Joyce's apron strings so tight. I have tried so hard over and over and over and over again to well, get her to love me. But it will always be all about her daughter. I did text her and told her that I was so disappointed and that I thought that maybe all of us had learned from my older sister's death. That life is too short. I love my sister dearly and I am sure she loves me. But I am hands on touchy feely Italian and want to hear from those I love. So I told her on FB I just give up. I have tried and tried to love you, be your sister, but it works two ways. Oh well. Say hi the Dr. Jessee for me. She just did the first balloon surgery in the area. She is a great doctor. Have a great day!

lightswitch
on 10/21/15 6:18 pm

Carla,

I hope your doctor releases you soon...don't let your brother get to you...you've done nothing wrong and to be frank, you have to take care of yourself first.

Eileen Briesch
on 10/21/15 2:33 pm - Evansville, IN

Hi Julia and my OFF family:

A massage sounds wonderful... I could use one; my back is really hurting. Don't know why. Not much on the facials, though. I need to find a new chiro since mine retired.

I've had a busy day ... went and got my hair cut and colored. The stylist at BoRics did a nice job and I got lots of specials; a $10 cut ($4 off), 15 percent off color and 30 percent off product (I like their color care shampoo and conditioner). Also hit Starbucks twice for iced coffee; then Walmart for some groceries. Got home and my Voltaren prescription had been delivered ($2.89 for five tubes ... cheap!). I'm stockpiling it for next year when it will go up in price. Then I started laundry and now am watching the ballgame. Gary and I will go out to dinner in about a half hour. We have a coupon for Outback ... haven't been there in ages. He said he'll treat, which is good because I'm out of money.

Not much else happening. For some reason my hands hurt too, especially my right fingers. Not good if you're right-handed.

Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

lightswitch
on 10/21/15 6:20 pm

We loved Outback and I always ordered the fish tacos and had them substitute the fish with shrimp...it was delicious. We can still go there because they do have some good salmon too. I am so glad your brother is there for you to have someone to go with you places and to treat you to nice dinner.

Cindy P.
on 10/21/15 4:06 pm

Howdy From Oregon. Well, hubby and I are not happy campers. We found out that there are additional repairs needed on our roof that didn't show up on the roof inspection a month ago. The extreme weather we have here plus the salt air does a number on the outside of homes. Oh, well, it doesn't do any good to worry about it.

Hubby has fought a migraine all day today. He's in bed on the heat right now.

We both got our flu and Prevnar 13 shots. Hubby's arms are sore -- mine aren't. Go figure.

I've got stuff to do so I'm going to cut it short for now.

Hugs and prayers to Vickie, Mary, Carla, and others who need or want them.

Cindy P.

lightswitch
on 10/21/15 6:22 pm

Cindy,

My arm is still sore from my flu shot. I cannot believe how red and swollen it became and how much it still hurts. But, everyone and even the doctor said it was okay. I have never been a fan of the beach or the salt air or anything like that but I never thought of what it does to the houses around it....hope you get everything fixed up.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 451 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1267 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1262 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1199 views